Tuesday 6 November 2012

I Spoke Too Soon

Uh-oh!  I spoke too soon about having minor side-effects of Round 16 of chemo.  Nausea just started.  I'm feeling pretty terrible, walking around with my shoulders slumped -- like my dramatic neice who is turning three.  I'm dragging myself to cook supper, only because my Sweetheart has come down with a bug.  I don't really want him infecting my food.  I can't risk catching his cold.  Plus he's exhausted.  He hadn't yet fallen asleep last night when the earthquake hit at 4am.  Mercifully, I was sound asleep.

So for my nausea, I have taken a dose of my Stematil tablets.  I can feel that it's starting to work; I only feel crappy, not lousy.  Or is it the other way around?

Oh, and I have a sore toe.  I forgot to ask the nurse for the iced booties during the Taxol infusion.  Darn.  That's going to make it more difficult to find new shoes for the wedding.  I hope I don't have to wear my granny shoes.

Enough typing.  Supper is in the oven.  I have 15 minutes to lay down before I have to check on it and turn on the potatoes.  TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete