Thursday 22 August 2013

Stage IV Snapshot -- Bad Girl!




We have been talking about getting a dog. So when we found out our neighbours were going away, we agreed to look after Lily. She is one of the most lovable dogs on the planet. Although it is certainly a big adjustment having a dog in the house, I see the upsides to the extra work.

Lily is a young dog, a one year old Golden Doodle. She loves to play. Sometimes, all it takes is to toss the ball for her. She even does this crazy dog thing when you make a sudden movement. But Lily also likes tug of war. The other day, I made the mistake of trying to play tug of war with her. I lost. I also hurt myself. I hope I didn't cause a new vertebral fracture. With the amount of pain killers I'm on, it's hard to tell. Not good. Bad girl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Sorry about the tug of war injury. Hope you're feeling better. I can't imagine not having a dog in the house. But that's me. Adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy. She was an easy dog to have around. My back is much better now after resting for a few days.

      Delete